nounchiefly North American
- A service offered by a store or other organization in which a bridal couple’s gift preferences are recorded so as to be available to family and friends when shopping at the store.More example sentences
- Stem wear and other crystal items are commonly listed as desired gifts on bridal registries.
- Many framers may see a bridal registry as superfluous to their framing services.
- Be sure to setup your honeymoon at the same time as you setup your bridal registry!
More definitions of bridal registryDefinition of bridal registry in:
- The British & World English dictionary