- 1Dental bridges collectively.More example sentences
- The toxic metal has also made its way into computer chips, golf clubs and dental bridgework.
- ‘It's like being 21 again,’ says Jack, who recently had bridgework and dentures replaced.
- If you currently have a denture you should consider the potential benefits of bridgework.
- 1.1The construction or insertion of dental bridges.More example sentences
- Tax relief is available on the more expensive treatments such as bridgework and root canal treatment.
- Just a dentist rarely does his own bridgework, we sometimes lack the time to upgrade our own desktops.
- Non-routine dental expenses, including bridgework and orthodontic treatment, do qualify for tax relief.
- 2 Building The component parts of a bridge.More example sentences
- By constructing a solid foundation, you build the bridgework for a lifetime of career success.
- As there was no footway, there was fear that some might fall through the bridgework to the river.
- 2.1The construction of bridges.More example sentences
- Chronological excerpts connect historical islands with an elaborate quasi-fictional bridgework.
- A lane closure is scheduled at the Presumpscot River Bridge for bridgework.
- In addition to bridgework, there will be pipe/trench work taking place at various locations.
More definitions of bridgeworkDefinition of bridgework in:
- The British & World English dictionary