Definition of bridgework in English:
1Dental bridges collectively.
- The toxic metal has also made its way into computer chips, golf clubs and dental bridgework.
- ‘It's like being 21 again,’ says Jack, who recently had bridgework and dentures replaced.
- If you currently have a denture you should consider the potential benefits of bridgework.
1.1The construction or insertion of dental bridges.
- Tax relief is available on the more expensive treatments such as bridgework and root canal treatment.
- Just a dentist rarely does his own bridgework, we sometimes lack the time to upgrade our own desktops.
- Non-routine dental expenses, including bridgework and orthodontic treatment, do qualify for tax relief.
2.1The construction of bridges.
- Chronological excerpts connect historical islands with an elaborate quasi-fictional bridgework.
- A lane closure is scheduled at the Presumpscot River Bridge for bridgework.
- In addition to bridgework, there will be pipe/trench work taking place at various locations.
Definition of bridgework in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan