- Of a bold and vivid color or shade: gowns of bright-colored silkMore example sentences
- The subject is wearing a loose, wrinkled, linen shirt, with a bright-colored sarong tied at his waist.
- In a shade garden, you don't have a lot of bright-colored flowers.
- The driver saw the young woman as she stood in front of the earthmover in a bright-colored jacket yelling at him through a bullhorn.
More definitions of bright-coloredDefinition of bright-colored in:
- The British & World English dictionary