- A jump in which the dancer sweeps one leg into the air to the side while jumping off the other, brings both legs together in the air and beats them before landing.More example sentences
- She was perhaps too perky as the girl, although her buoyant brisés were enticing.
- There is nothing more complicated than a brisé.
- They consist mainly of dances in the style brisé arranged in suites.
late 18th century: French, literally 'broken'.
More definitions of briséDefinition of brisé in:
- The British & World English dictionary