(also brocket deer)
Definition of brocket in English:
A small deer with short, straight antlers, found in Central and South America.
- Genus Mazama, family Cervidae: four species
- Tapir, peccaries, and brocket deer appear to survive on cactus, while carnivores like jaguar and puma survive on fluids from their prey.
- New records and a status assessment of a rare dwarf brocket deer from the montane forests of Bolivia.
- The total length of a Mexican brocket deer ranges from 102 to 111 cm with an average weight of 17 kg.
Words that rhyme with brocketcrocket, Crockett, docket, locket, pocket, rocket, socket, sprocket
Definition of brocket in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.