- A condition of dullness and weakness due to excessive intake of bromide sedatives.More example sentences
- It is unclear how much bromide must be absorbed before symptoms of bromism become apparent.
- Luckily, the diagnosis of bromism and six hours of hemodialysis brought him around.
- The more strongly marked this sign in the iris the more symptoms of chronic bromism will be exhibited by the patient.
More definitions of bromismDefinition of bromism in:
- The British & World English dictionary