- Inflammation of the bronchioles.More example sentences
- RSV could cause bronchiolitis, otitis media (ear infection), or pneumonia.
- During the acute stage of disease, the histologic appearance consists of a combination of bronchiolitis and alveolitis with granuloma formation.
- Respiratory syncytial virus outbreaks of bronchiolitis and pneumonia are more common in children's wards and rare in immunocompetent adults.
More definitions of bronchiolitisDefinition of bronchiolitis in:
- The British & World English dictionary