- A drug that causes widening of the bronchi, e.g., any of those taken by inhalation for the alleviation of asthma.More example sentences
- Essential drug and medical supplies were supplemented to include oxygen, intravenous fluids, parenteral antibiotics, bronchodilators, and drugs for gynaecological and obstetric emergencies.
- This disease responds to asthma medications such as bronchodilators and inhaled corticosteroids.
- Inhalation of bronchodilators and corticosteroids is the mainstay of treatment for patients with asthma.
More definitions of bronchodilatorDefinition of bronchodilator in:
- The British & World English dictionary