- Inflammation of the lungs, arising in the bronchi or bronchioles.More example sentences
- Infection can slow recovery or cause diseases such as blood poisoning or bronchopneumonia a pneumonia involving inflammation of the lungs.
- The lung showed focal bronchopneumonia, multiple thrombi, and focal hemorrhagic infarcts.
- Enlarged and edematous lungs, consolidation, hemorrhage, bronchopneumonia, and acute bronchiolitis were also noted.
More definitions of bronchopneumoniaDefinition of bronchopneumonia in:
- The British & World English dictionary