- Spasm of bronchial smooth muscle producing narrowing of the bronchi.More example sentences
- If asthma is considered the result of two main pathogenic mechanisms, bronchospasm and inflammation, there are theoretic grounds to seek the involvement of heme oxygenase in both.
- None of the animals developed hypoxemia, hemoptysis, bronchospasm, or respiratory distress either during or after treatment.
- Acid reflux has been associated with bronchospasm, heightened bronchial reactivity, and airway edema.
More definitions of bronchospasmDefinition of bronchospasm in:
- The British & World English dictionary