- A medal made of bronze, customarily awarded for third place in a race or competition.More example sentences
- He now has one gold medal and two bronze medals, with five events left to go.
- At county level it was our best ever year, with a total of 23 gold medals, two silver medals and 14 bronze medals.
- The polytechnic won the championship shield, three gold medals, one silver medal and five bronze medals.
More definitions of bronze medalDefinition of bronze medal in:
- The British & World English dictionary