- Television sets, audio equipment, and similar household appliances: a supply chain that accommodates highly perishable products, as well as white and brown goods Compare with white goods.More example sentences
- This time of year, customers go for brown goods, such as DVDs, widescreen TVs, camcorders, items that cost more than they would normally be prepared to spend, Taylor said.
- The gift vouchers are redeemed in this City mostly at jewellery stores and shops selling home appliances, both white and brown goods.
- Supermarkets have become a one-stop shop for food, clothes, white goods, brown goods, dry-cleaning, photo-processing, banking and internet access.
More definitions of brown goodsDefinition of brown goods in:
- The British & World English dictionary