- Unbleached holland linen.More example sentences
- Less perilous but equally disagreeable was a visit to an unspeakably dirty harem - ‘I had only a brown holland galabieh and high riding-boots to the knee, but twenty fleas were discovered thereon’.
- The doctor had no flannels, but he had brought a brown holland umbrella lined with green that he had acquired long ago in Algiers, and this served to give him something of the riverside quality.
- In brown holland blouse and sleeves rolled up to the elbows, he looked like a painter who has just laid down his brushes.
More definitions of brown hollandDefinition of brown holland in:
- The British & World English dictionary