- another term for tawny owl.More example sentences
- At present there is a brown owl, white-faced owls and natal francolin in the room.
- The actual benefits will be the natural vegetation of the riverbank corridor; increasing diversity of wildlife, such as brown owls, water voles, kingfishers and otters, as well as providing cover and food for fish populations.
- She looked down to the tree in the backyard and noticed a small brown owl sitting on one of the branches.
More definitions of brown owlDefinition of brown owl in:
- The British & World English dictionary