- A small flowerless green plant of the division Bryophyta, which comprises the mosses and liverworts.More example sentences
- For the last category, we used aligned sequences of the five genes of a lycopod and a bryophyte.
- These features also occur in spores of bryophytes and some pteridophytes.
- Simple trichomes are present on aerial surfaces of most angiosperms and on some gymnosperms and bryophytes.
More definitions of bryophyteDefinition of bryophyte in:
- The British & World English dictionary