- Coarse vegetation on which wild deer browse.More example sentences
- The far western edge of the yard held back the weeds, wild alfalfa, buckbrush and whatever else could find a toehold out there.
- This flat path runs just slightly to the right of the loop, and is a good choice if you'd like to see buckbrush, poison oak, coyote brush, coast live oak, elderberry, and big-leaf maple specimens.
- I knelt down for a close look at one buckbrush plant and noticed about five ticks on one stem.
More definitions of buckbrushDefinition of buckbrush in:
- The British & World English dictionary