adjective• informal , chiefly British
- Free of charge: a buckshee brandyMore example sentences
- Though Butch generally avoided alcohol he couldn't resist this buckshee booze, he drank a few bottles and loaded four crates into the back of the wagon for the lads
- The trip across was fairly smooth & we arrived in London at 12.20 pm where I ate several buckshee sandwiches.
- Journalists looked up from their buckshee Jacob's Creek and marketing men took their clammy hands from their secretaries' knees.
World War I (originally soldiers' slang): alteration of baksheesh.
More definitions of bucksheeDefinition of buckshee in:
- The British & World English dictionary