Definition of bug fix in English:
A correction to a bug in a computer program or system: software companies typically provide technical support and bug fixes for only a limited time
More example sentences
- Version 2.16 has several minor bug fixes and some new features as well.
- Upgrades and bug fixes are automatic.
- The stated goal is to patch once a week, with every patch containing a number of bug fixes and minor tweaks, based heavily on the feedback from players and the Top Ten Issues list we compile every week.
bug fixing noun
- Example sentences
- The company had an uneven track record when it came to features and bug fixing.
- The OS is now feature complete and all that's left is bug fixing and optimisation.
- Further development and bug fixing will continue throughout the autumn and the final version of the system will be launched at the end of December.
Definition of bug fix in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan