Definition of bulimarexia in English:
Another term for bulimia nervosa (see bulimia).
- The juxtaposition of two accounts of Tanya's bulimarexia provides insight into the effects an eating disorder can have on a family.
- There is a childish selfishness to bulimarexia, - I'm going to do this to my body and you can't stop me.
- I have had issues with bulimarexia and am bipolar as well.
- Example sentences
- In this paper I present clinical observations about the bulimarexic's lack of belief in people's intentions to communicate personally with one another and the affectual communicative function of the spoken word.
- The lives of bulimarexics are devoid of fun, humor, and genuine self-pleasure.
- Another case study in the book is of a bulimarexic, a person who eats in binges, then forces himself to vomit or purges the food with laxatives.
Pronunciation: /-ˈreksik/adjective& noun
Definition of bulimarexia in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan