- A ship that carries nonliquid cargoes such as grain or ore in bulk.More example sentences
- The breakthrough comes almost three weeks after the bulk carrier ran aground just off the coast between Bhirha and Hamburg on June 7.
- This 160,000 ton bulk carrier hit the Stags reef in 1986.
- On 12 January 2003, the MV Dorine, a Polish bulk carrier flying the flag of Cyprus, berthed in Bell Bay, Launceston.
More definitions of bulk carrierDefinition of bulk carrier in:
- The British & World English dictionary