- Each of several items in a list, typically the ideas or arguments in an article or presentation and typically printed with a bullet before each for emphasis.More example sentences
- So, for you, and for nobody else, here's a bullet point list of what I've been doing while I've been away, just so that we can all catch up: • Having a frustrating moving day.
- In the weeks coming up to the exams, a good thing to encourage your child to do is a bullet point summary after each module.
- Within our submission we have the bullet point summary of some of the issues and some of the proposals.
More definitions of bullet pointDefinition of bullet point in:
- The British & World English dictionary