1Each of several items in a list, preceded by a bullet symbol for emphasis.
- So, for you, and for nobody else, here's a bullet point list of what I've been doing while I've been away, just so that we can all catch up: • Having a frustrating moving day.
- In the weeks coming up to the exams, a good thing to encourage your child to do is a bullet point summary after each module.
- Within our submission we have the bullet point summary of some of the issues and some of the proposals.
- Example sentences
- You can click on an "expand" button to see each of the bullet-pointed terms explained in more detail.
- Science books for younger children tend to be written as bullet pointed 'weird facts' rather than sustained explanations.
- The cooking tips are well bullet pointed.
For editors and proofreaders
Syllabification: bul·let point
Definition of bullet point in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.