Definition of bullethead in English:
1.2A stupid, self-important, or obstinate person.
- Accordingly, it's kind of hard to contradict the bulletheads who want to round them up and kick them out.
- It's the thing you bulletheads are always writing about over here.
- The mod is currently on hold because of bullethead's problems with his internet.
- Example sentences
- Last night it was all yuppie couples; bulletheaded boys in polo shirts and their bimbo girlfriends/spouses ignoring them and mooning over Liam all night.
- It seems she's following up on a New Year's Eve one-night stand with the bulletheaded barber, which has left her smitten.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan