1A board for displaying notices.
- Noticing a large bulletin board across from us, I walked over and scanned it; Jocelyn was close behind and did the same.
- When I finished university in Kunming, the bulletin board had a little notice.
- She passed a desk and a bulletin board filled with notices and announcements.
1.1 Computing (also bulletin board system) An information storage system designed to permit any authorized computer user to access and add to it from a remote terminal.
- A bulletin board system operator will be held responsible for what topics are and what the commentators say.
- This was the time of the electronic bulletin board system, or BBS.
- Years ago, I used to write stories with other people, using online bulletin board systems (BBSs).
Definition of bulletin board in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.