- A decorative stitch in embroidery made by winding the thread several times around the needle before sewing a backstitch.More example sentences
- This rose was stitched during a seminar that taught us how to make bullion knots and pulled stitches.
- The small fairy on the white background is stitched in split stitch and has bullion knot hair.
- For those who delight in the versatility of the bullion knot, here is a project that you will love!
More definitions of bullion knotDefinition of bullion knot in:
- The British & World English dictionary