- A tough or aggressive man: [as modifier]: bully-boy tacticsMore example sentences
- A spokesman for the FBU said: ‘There was spontaneous action by individual firefighters angered at the bully-boy tactics of local managers.’
- Irish Ferries, if successful with their bully-boy tactics, will serve as a precedent for every unscrupulous employer to force down wages in a race to the bottom.
- This would be an alternative more mature and sustainable than its bully-boy tactics.
More definitions of bully boyDefinition of bully boy in:
- The British & World English dictionary