- British term for fanny pack.More example sentences
- I don't like bumbags and money belts are a great alternative.
- He finished 29th out of 72 runners in 65.34 which, since earlier he appeared to be struggling to clip his bumbag round his expanded waist, did not displease him.
- Wouldn't you check that you had put it in your handbag / bumbag / jacket pocket/flight bag etc. together with your money/travellers cheques/medical insurance/flight tickets before you left home?
More definitions of bumbagDefinition of bumbag in:
- The British & World English dictionary