noun• informal , chiefly British
- Useless or tedious printed information or documents.More example sentences
- Now all we have to do a sort out all the junk mail and usual bumph that litters the hall on these occasions.
- Total sales, according to his publicity bumph, top 43 million across 150 countries.
- I groaned even more when I read the publicity bumf before the screening.
late 19th century: abbreviation of slang bum-fodder, in the same sense.
More definitions of bumfDefinition of bumf in:
- The British & World English dictionary