noun• informal • derogatory
- An animal lover; a conservationist.More example sentences
- They might not be brainless bunny-huggers, but their powers of persuasion are insufficient to explain the apparent willingness of many people to credit the bizarre ideas of the animal rights movement.
- No doubt the bunny-huggers will be delighted that 12 months of hard labour by an honest and genuinely green-figured countryman have gone down the pan.
- Even before the plans are finalised the bunny-huggers are demanding a longer tunnel - a tunnel that avoids even more piles of old rock.
More definitions of bunny huggerDefinition of bunny hugger in:
- The British & World English dictionary