- 1Damage to a computer or television screen, caused by being left on too long.More example sentences
- In the past, plasma displays have had issues with image burn-in from static images left on the screen for long periods of time.
- We strongly recommend that you leave the MemoryFrame in slide show mode because the user manual specifically warns about the possibility of burn-in if images aren't being cycled.
- Modern CRT direct view, CRT rear projectors, and plasma displays can suffer from burn-in.
- 1.1A reliability test in which a device is switched on for a long time.More example sentences
- The first 500,000 cycles were used as burn-in time.
- We used default values for burn-in, sampling and thinning.
- All the data sets appeared to have passed burn-in and were mixing well (data not shown).
More definitions of burn-inDefinition of burn-in in:
- The British & World English dictionary