Definition of bush dog in English:
A small, stocky carnivorous mammal of the dog family, with short legs and small ears. It is native to the forests of Central and South America.
- Speothus venaticus, family Canidae
- The bush dog released the captured paca after failing to maneuver itself into a position where it could reach its throat.
- Unfortunately, no individuals of the bush dog (S. venaticus) were available for inclusion in this analysis.
- The cock symbolizes pride, the bush dog implies wealth, and vultures represent filth and disregard.
Definition of bush dog in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan