- A rapid informal network by which information or gossip is spread.More example sentences
- The bush telegraph has never made so much money; telecomms deregulation has no effect on volume business.
- Given the nature of the Aboriginal bush telegraph, and the fact that a lot of station hands were supposedly involved, it seems improbable that nothing ever leaked out over the years concerning the supposed murders.
- Then we heard on the bush telegraph that some new people had taken over - a Scotsman, who had learned his skills as a chef all over the world, and his wife were now serving up some tasty treats at Colton.
More definitions of bush telegraphDefinition of bush telegraph in:
- The British & World English dictionary