- Skill at living in the bush.More example sentences
- The other half of the school week is run by the adult Aboriginal students themselves, teaching the white teachers - and others - Aboriginal skills like language, bushcraft, anthropology, traditional practices.
- Bushrangers survived by being skilled in bushcraft, but the bush generally did not afford them a living.
- The proficient practitioner of bushcraft anticipates his or her needs before it gets dark.
More definitions of bushcraftDefinition of bushcraft in:
- The British & World English dictionary