- 1A woman who works in business or commerce, especially at an executive level.More example sentences
- Jenny aspires to become a professional businesswoman just like the executives she encounters at Jones and Smith.
- To help Afghan women take advantage of new freedoms and economic opportunities, one Phoenix-area businesswomen has started up this useful initiative.
- But it worked for one North Hollywood homeowner, who decided: ‘She's a businesswoman, not a politician.’
- 1.1 [with adjective] A woman with a specified level of skill in financial affairs: she has become quite the savvy businesswomanMore example sentences
- Starring the winning Karen Peakes as the irrepressible Dawn, the play focuses on her journey from socially inept chorus girl to savvy businesswoman.
- In a league of her own, the savvy businesswoman is a self-made franchise.
- People close to Conseco say that to justify Hilbert's transfer of his assets to Tomisue, he is portraying his wife as a savvy businesswoman.