- The natural fat contained in milk and dairy products.More example sentences
- All are made without the dairy derivatives lactose, butterfat, milk, whey and casein.
- They supply well over half of India's milk and their butterfat is the major source of ghee.
- Despite the various nutritional uses of milk and milk products, butterfat of which the fat is separated is also used as an ointment for women's skin and hair.
More definitions of butterfatDefinition of butterfat in:
- The British & World English dictionary