1Either of the two round fleshy parts that form the lower rear area of a human trunk.
- This time I manage to land with my entire body weight centered on my right buttock.
- He was suffering pain at the base of his buttock and also behind his knees, mainly on the right.
- Standing in an upright position, hold on to a chair for support, then extend your left leg straight behind you until you feel your buttock tighten.
1.1 (buttocks) The rump of an animal.
- This loosening leads to the base of the tail descending between the two tips of the cow's buttocks when observed from behind.
- Farmers also pay attention to hair swirls, usually prefer animals that have 4-5 swirls, two on the shoulder, two on the buttocks and one on the face.
- Workers found the creature bleeding from a bullet hole in its buttock.
Words that rhyme with buttockfuttock
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.