- An attachment for a sewing machine used to make buttonholes.More example sentences
- Make a buttonholer from a tongue depressor or craft stick with a loop of string through a hole in one end of it.
- During the course of the program, students are exposed to equipment used in the field such as buttonholers, high speed sewing machines, and cutters.
- 72-stitch-function sewing machine features an easy automatic 4-step buttonholer with stitch balance control for perfectly uniform buttonholes every time.
More definitions of buttonholerDefinition of buttonholer in:
- The British & World English dictionary