- informal way of saying goodbye.More example sentences
- These motions need to be slow, however - you don't want it to look like you're waving bye-bye; you want it to look like your fingers are gently weaving in an almost hypnotic pattern.
- So, these are certainly things that people want to check out, if they would like to pop over for dinner, just stay the evening, and say, nice seeing you, bye-bye.
- So fine, he gives me the cd, I give him my business card so he can contact me and get it back, he gives me his phone number, I have to go to my appointment, bye-bye.
early 18th century: child's reduplication.
More definitions of bye-byeDefinition of bye-bye in:
- The British & World English dictionary