- (Of the design of a car or truck) having the driver’s or passenger compartment placed so as to extend further forward than the standard position.More example sentences
- According to the company, the concept truck, with its cab-forward design, focuses on offering sedan-like ride, handling, space, comfort and luxury.
- They then played with cab-forward design, edgy lines and the militaristic hard-edged style that dominated last year's auto show circuit.
- Compared to today's cars where you can't even see the bonnet due to their cab-forward design, its quite a departure for those not familiar with the Morgan design.
More definitions of cab-forwardDefinition of cab-forward in:
- The British & World English dictionary