- A cabin, hut, or shelter, especially one at a beach or swimming pool.More example sentences
- A few of us have some drinks at a beach cabana near the hotel and a kid comes by offering, rather aggressively, to shine shoes.
- Framed by the nearby mountains, the oasis is complete with sandy beaches, cabanas, a spa and water slide.
- It's got beach chairs, cabanas for rent and a heated fire-pit to keep you warm in winter.
late 19th century: from Spanish cabaña, from late Latin capana, cavana 'cabin'.
More definitions of cabanaDefinition of cabana in:
- The British & World English dictionary