Definition of cabaret in English:
1Entertainment held in a nightclub or restaurant while the audience eats or drinks at tables: she was seen recently in cabaret [as modifier]: a cabaret act
More example sentences
- The audience is invited to be part of the Cabaret with special on stage seating at cabaret tables.
- Comedy and cabaret also attract large audiences and appear to have a large talent pool.
- The humour which made him a firm favourite with lounge and cabaret audiences never deserted him throughout his illness.
1.1A nightclub or restaurant where entertainment is performed.
- Now it offers a plethora of bars, restaurants, cabarets, clubs and sports grounds.
- After all, what does a mall consist of other than restaurants, discos, cabarets?
- The law which came into force on June 24 is seeing owners of not just cabarets but also lounge bars, restaurants and discotheques struggling to meet stringent licensing conditions.