noun (plural cabbies)• informal
- A taxicab driver.More example sentences
- According to one cabbie, the unlicensed drivers are touting for trade on Chislehurst High Street without insurance and picking up unsuspecting customers.
- You'll see snake charmers, vendors hawking everything under the sun, the occasional elephant and taxi drivers that put a New York cabbie to shame.
- Berlin is a scary place to drive, and my mother had asked this cabbie how on earth he could handle it without exploding and going crazy.
More definitions of cabbieDefinition of cabbie in:
- The British & World English dictionary