Definition of cabezon in English:
A heavy-bodied fish with a broad tentacle above each eye and a green-brown body with white patches, found on the west coast of North America.
- Scorpaenichthys marmoratus, family Cottidae
- Juveniles are taken by rockfishes and larger cabezon, as well as by lingcod and other sculpins.
- The cabezons and lings on the north wall of the dry dock were huge.
- We used to see lots of big lings and big cabezons, and even leopard sharks, even though you couldn't get close enough to get their pictures.
Definition of cabezon in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan