A heavy-bodied fish with a broad tentacle above each eye and a green-brown body with white patches, found on the west coast of North America.
- Scorpaenichthys marmoratus, family Cottidae
More example sentences
- Juveniles are taken by rockfishes and larger cabezon, as well as by lingcod and other sculpins.
- The cabezons and lings on the north wall of the dry dock were huge.
- We used to see lots of big lings and big cabezons, and even leopard sharks, even though you couldn't get close enough to get their pictures.
Definition of cabezon in:
- The British & World English dictionary