- A combination of knitted stitches done to resemble twisted rope.More example sentences
- I have an old Shetland wool cardigan jacket, knitted in a massive cable stitch, that I tend to wear on chilly evenings.
- Each cable strand is made up of eight cable stitches and then one tuck rib that's latched up by hand.
- If the cable stitches are held in the back of the work, it creates a cable cross to the right.
More definitions of cable stitchDefinition of cable stitch in:
- The British & World English dictionary