- A system in which television programs are transmitted to the sets of subscribers by cable rather than by a broadcast signal.More example sentences
- The rise of conservative voices on talk radio and cable television has also had some impact on the tilt and tenor of public life.
- His television special on Kwanzaa was broadcast on Manhattan cable television.
- The wrestling event was televised live on pay-per-view cable television and was seen around the country.
More definitions of cable televisionDefinition of cable television in:
- The British & World English dictionary