- Relating to or having the symptoms of cachexia.More example sentences
- Circulating concentrations of the cytokine tumour necrosis factor are increased in cachectic patients with chronic heart failure.
- Patients with metastatic disease are often cachectic and rarely survive more than a few weeks.
- It is therefore possible that the approaches currently used to treat calves, which are radically different from those used by paediatricians, could benefit children, especially those who are already cachectic before their diarrhoea.
More definitions of cachecticDefinition of cachectic in:
- The British & World English dictionary