- another term for decompression sickness.More example sentences
- Many workers contracted what became known as caisson disease, which was caused by the changes in air pressure one endures when working in a caisson.
- One afternoon in the summer of 1872, a man had to be carried out of the caisson with caisson disease.
- In 1880, the French physicist determines the cause of caisson disease.
More definitions of caisson diseaseDefinition of caisson disease in:
- The British & World English dictionary