- 1A storage container for a round layer cake, with a surrounding cover that protects and preserves the cake.More example sentences
- She has gilded all the cakeboxes, and ordered fondue sets for everyone to take home as favors.
- It's called the Shoebox Project, though the boxes are actually more like small cakeboxes.
- The last cake, which I sent at the arrival of a new baby girl, was so appreciated and loved and the recipient wrote to me in her thank you note that she has already ordered three cakeboxes for others!
- 1.1A similarly shaped package for blank, recordable compact discs, with a central spindle on which discs are stacked.More example sentences
- Instead they are sold in spindle packs or cakeboxes, where the discs are stacked on a central spindle.
- Memorex offers a large selection of pack sizes and configurations, including jewel cases, slim jewel cases, paper sleeves, bulk and cakeboxes ranging from 5 packs to 100 packs.
- I could use a few 100-disc cakeboxes to store them and to store the burnt discs.