- An office set up to handle a large volume of telephone calls, especially for taking orders and providing customer service.More example sentences
- In the call center, customer contact is predominantly by telephone, either inbound or outbound.
- The company will also provide a call centre and some front office services.
- More calls come into the call center where customer service representatives take product orders.
More definitions of call centerDefinition of call center in:
- The British & World English dictionary