Definition of camel cricket in English:
A wingless humpbacked insect related to the grasshoppers, typically living in caves or holes. Also called cave cricket.
- Family Raphidophoridae: several genera
- Treating indoor floor areas where camel crickets hide during the day is a last resort of limited benefit.
- If only a few camel crickets are noted throughout the winter, simply remove them by hand.
- When you come upon the camel cricket, it springs at you, but so quickly you can't see it.
Definition of camel cricket in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan