- A person who controls or rides a camel.More example sentences
- All of the cameleers were attending to their animals.
- Some of these people had married members of South Australia's small but significant Afghan community, descendants of the cameleers who had ‘opened up’ the northern trade routes.
- They continue to talk about the friendship that existed between the Afghan cameleers and try to promote that further.
More definitions of cameleerDefinition of cameleer in:
- The British & World English dictionary